Inowrocław combines a health spa with an extensive sanatorium network and a business centre with well-developed chemical, glass and printing industries as well as prospering retail and service sectors.
Inowrocław is an attractive investment site for the following reasons:
- it is situated in central Poland at the crossroads of major transport and commercial routes, in the proximity of large business and cultural centres – Toruń, Bydgoszcz and Włocławek,
- urban planning solutions – there are plans to open vast areas for industrial investment projects (around 50 ha.); attractively situated land plots are also available for the development of housing projects, logistic centres, hotel construction, retail and services;
- Inowrocław has a highly absorptive market with a qualified labour force. The district of Inowrocław has the population of 170,000, including 77,000 in the city of Inowrocław;
- renowned foreign companies have marked their presence on the local market, including mostly German investors, as well as French and Danish enterprises;
- the local authorities have developed a simple procedure of registering real estate purchases by foreign investors;
- foreign investors can take advantage of tax exemptions and local charge allowances – investors creating new jobs are entitled to preferential financing options;
- the local business community and residents have a friendly attitude towards foreign investors and Inowrocław-based companies are eager to establish new business relations to further their growth.